Thursday, October 9, 2014

HELLO!

We have finalized our scenes for tomorrow.

Our Thursday (today) shoot has been pushed to Tuesday, October 14. Please contact us and let us know if you are available on Tuesday, otherwise we will be calling you. You may also comment on this post to let us know - just leave your name in the comment.

We will only be bringing in 3 Local Stani men with cars who fit our description from the other day: Foreign (not American), any color but red or white, and older-looking.  If you are a Local Stani Man who should have worked today, Thursday, and you have a car like this, please contact us ASAP so we can book you. Otherwise, we will be calling through everyone.  The pay bump for bringing a car will be $50.


We will also bring in our Militia tomorrow - we will contact each of you individually.

14 comments:

  1. I was orginally called out for today, but due to the change in filming due to weather, my name was not on the list to report for today's scene. I was asked to work Thurs., Fri., Sat. My schedule is still open for availability, as well as next week, at this time. Look forward to hearing from you for your need of my character. Thank you, MARY LOUISE Gordon-Toledo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Silva available for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Available for Tuesday, Maddy! - Martin E. Andazola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also have a Tan color 2008 Hyundai Tuscon available to shoot. My Red Kia 4x4 won't fit your restrictions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rwenda Robinson and Shannar Robinson. We are both available for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex Gopal-(Staniboy) is available. Do you have an approximate call time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was supposed to be in a scene (balloon man) Thursday, but did not see my name for Friday. Please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tuesday 14 Oct, I am available but I need to be back to Albuq. by 6:30 pm, Let me know if this will work. If not I will cancel my 6:30. Send reply to: maldonadol@comcast.net or call me at 505-268-5212
    Thanks, Balloon Man

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are Hasami Entourage still on for tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary Louise Gordon-Toledo, Available :)

    ReplyDelete