Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Thursday, October 9

Hello all!

We were just informed that, due to inclement weather, we will NOT be shooting the Las Golondrinas shoot tomorrow.

This shoot will move to either Friday the 10th or Tuesday the 14th - we do not know yet. We will let you know as soon as we find out.

For now, if you were originally booked for tomorrow, you will not come in. Only a handful of people will come tomorrow, and we will call each of you individually.

Sorry for the inconvenience - please let us know if you will NOT be available for those possible new dates.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Maddy. I am informing the Facebook community on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This is Matt Stimac and I will NOT be available Friday. Thx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you shoot on Friday and need a fill-in for Matt Stimac I am available. I'm on file.
    Elwood Hoyt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe its suppose to thunderstorm on Friday and I doubt they'll shoot on Tuesday because Alex's class/school is scheduled for a field trip to Los Ranchos de Golodrinas on Tuesday the 14th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will not be shooting at Las Golongrinas - I will post a map when I receive one. This will now shoot Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete